Current Opening: Bridge Superintendent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Description and Duties
- Manage the “on-site” operations including, material shipments, personnel and equipment resources.
- Implement all safety regulations, maintain a safe worksite for all crafts
- Schedule any subcontractors required for the work.
- Daily communications with the Project Manager and Owner Representatives
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous bridge construction experience
- General knowledge of carpentry with both wood and steel formwork.
- General knowledge of crane and other support equipment operations.
- Company vehicle provided
Dental and Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account
Paid Personal Time
Life & Disability